Latest Update: PhotoVibrance's terms of service were last updated on February 19th, 2021
Welcome to https://photovibrance.io/, a website (the “Site”) operated by Vidello Ltd. (the “Company”).
WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
https://photovibrance.io/ is a site operated by Vidello Ltd. ("We"). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 10699864 and we have our Registered office address The Retreat, 406 Roding Lane South, Woodford Green, Essex, England, IG8 8EY
To contact us, please email: suppor[email protected] or via our helpdesk: support.photovibrance.io
Grant of license
Subject to these Terms, Company hereby grants to you a fully-paid, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, non-sublicensable, limited license to install and execute the object code version of the Software on up to two Mac or Windows devices.
This Licence shall endure unless and until:
- you fail to make payment of any amount due to us from you, and fail to make payment within 14 days of the due date
- you use or otherwise exploit the Templates, Assets and End Product in breach of the provisions of this License.
The Company for any reason, at its discretion, terminates your license (14 days notice).
Upon termination of this Licence you must immediately cease using the Animation and delete all copies held by you other than one copy which may be retained solely for your internal record.
You may use our Site only for lawful purposes. You agree that you will not:
- access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of Company’s computer systems;
- attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of any Company system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
- avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by Company or any of Company’s providers or any other third party to protect the Software;
- use the Software, or any portion thereof, other than as permitted by these Terms;
- sublicense, resell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, timeshare, or otherwise commercially exploit or make the Software available to any third party;
- use the Software for any unlawful purpose or for the promotion of illegal activities;
- use the Software to attempt to, or harass, abuse or harm another person or group;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the Software;
- attempt to decipher, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any portion of the Software; or
encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing.
Template club users
- You CAN create unlimited videos for your own business or for clients using our templates and assets
- The assets and templates SHALL NOT be given away, sold or distributed as individual assets.
You may provide text, images, videos and/or other material, including third party content (“User Content”) that you share using the Site. The Company is not responsible for any public display or misuse of your User Content. The Company does not, and cannot, pre-screen or monitor all User Content. However, at our discretion, we, or technology we use, may monitor and/or record your interactions with the Site.
These content standards ("Content Standards") apply to any and all material which you contribute to our Site ("Contributions"), any images, logos, text, videos or audio that you upload in order to create an animation ("Customer Materials"), and to any Interactive Services associated with our Site.
You must comply with the spirit and the letter of the following standards. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions, Customer Materials and any animations created ("Animations") must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
Infringe any copyright, database right or trademark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
We may revise this Acceptable Use Policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this Acceptable Use Policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our Site.