Latest Update: PhotoVibrance's terms of service were last updated on February 19th, 2021
Welcome to https://photovibrance.io/, a website (the “Site”) operated by Vidello Ltd. (the “Company”).
WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
https://photovibrance.io/ is a site operated by Vidello Ltd. ("We"). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 10699864 and we have our Registered office address The Retreat, 406 Roding Lane South, Woodford Green, Essex, England, IG8 8EY
To contact us, please email: [email protected] or via our helpdesk: support.photovibrance.io
As used in this Notice:
- “Customer” means an individual who (a) has contacted us through any means to find out more about any goods or services we provide, or (b) may, or has, entered into a contract with us for the supply of any goods or services by us; and
- “personal data” means data, whether true or not, about a customer who can be identified: (a) from that data; or (b) from that data and other information to which we have or are likely to have access.
- “Data Controller” means the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information are, or are to be, processed. The Company is the Data Controller for the personal data you submit via the Site.
- “Data Processor” means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
- “Data Subject” is any living individual who is using our Site.
Data processing principles
Our principles for processing personal data subject to the GDPR are:
- Fairness and lawfulness. When we process personal data, the individual rights of the Data Subjects must be protected. All personal data must be collected and processed in a legal and fair manner.
- Restricted to a specific purpose. The personal data of Data Subject must be processed only for specific purposes.
- Transparency. The Data Subject must be informed of how his/her data is being collected, processed and used.
- Confidentiality and Integrity.
Data protection rights
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what personal data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to be informed of your rights
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you
- The right of rectification (to correct mistakes)
- The right to erasure (known as “the right to be forgotten”)
- The right to restrict processing of your data
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
We do not collect your personal data unless it is provided to us voluntarily by you directly or via a third party who has been duly authorised by you to disclose your personal data to us (your “authorised representative”) after (i) you (or your authorised representative) have been notified of the purposes for which the data is collected, and (ii) you (or your authorised representative) have provided written consent to the collection and usage of your personal data for those purposes
Legal Basis for Processing
Our legal basis for collecting and using the personal data described in this Policy depends on the personal data we collect and the specific context in which we collect the information:
- We need to perform a contract with you.
- You have given us permission to do so.
- Processing your personal data is in our legitimate interests
- We need to comply with the law.
Please be aware that if you do not provide personal data we may be unable to provide some Services to you.
Information we collect
When you register to use the Service via the Site you'll be asked to provide certain information about you and your business. Some examples of personal data which we may collect from you include your name and identification information such as:
- Your Name, Business Name, Email, Address, and VAT number. Some of this information is optional.
- Log information (including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring and exit pages, operating system, dates/time of access, and related data)
- Information collected by cookies and tracking pixels (as discussed below)
- Web beacons (also called "Internet tags" or "clear gifs"; used to count visitors to our Site and which pages were viewed and links clicked)
- Embedded scripts (code temporarily downloaded onto your device to collect information about your interactions with the Service and thereafter deleted or deactivated)
Our third-party billing service provider will also collect information such as your full name, credit card number, and billing address.
How do we use your information?
- We may collect and use your personal data for any or all of the following purposes
- To verify your identity when you return to the Site
- To notify you about changes to our Site and Services
- To gather analysis or other information to improve our Site and Services
- For marketing purposes
- To personalize ads you see when you visit the Site
- To respond to your messages and comments
- To provide customer support
- For invoicing purposes
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information (PII) for commercial or marketing purposes.
We may share your PII with third-party processors, which can include:
- Payment processors
- Providers of email management and distribution tools
- Providers of security and fraud prevention services
- Providers of date aggregation and analytics software
- We will, if required by a valid court order, provide your personal information in a civil or criminal proceeding.
- We will not share any PII that we have collected from or regarding you except as described below.
Information Disclosed in Connection with Business Transactions. If we are acquired by a third party as a result of a transaction such as a merger, acquisition or asset sale or if our assets are acquired by a third party in the event we go out of business or enter bankruptcy, some or all of our assets, including your PII, may be disclosed or transferred to a third party acquirer in connection with the transaction.
Where do we store your information?
Please see our Cookies Policy https://photovibrance.io/cookie/
What about Links to other websites?
We may provide links to or compatibility with other websites. However, we’re not responsible for the privacy practices employed by those websites or the information or content they contain.
Do we transfer data to other countries?
No. Our servers with your data are located in the United Kingdom. However, if we do so, we will obtain your consent for the transfer to be made and we will take steps to ensure that your personal data continues to receive a standard of protection that is at least comparable to that provided under the GDPR..
You may request more information about the safeguards that we have put in place in respect of transfers of personal data by contacting us.
Retention of your personal data
We will retain your personal information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy.
We will cease to retain your personal data, or remove the means by which the data can be associated with you, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that such retention no longer serves the purpose for which the personal data was collected, and is no longer necessary for legal or business purposes.
We will retain and use your information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies.
How do we protect your information?
We use Site-appropriate physical, electronic, and other procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. However, please be aware that the Internet is an inherently unsafe environment, and that hackers are constantly working to defeat security measures.
Thus, we cannot guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed, and you accept this risk.
While security cannot be guaranteed, we strive to protect the security of your information and are constantly reviewing and enhancing our information security measures.
How can you protect your information?
We urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe by not sharing it with others or posting it online.
Our Site is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly or specifically collect information from or about children under the age of 13.
If you are under the age of 18, and If our Site publicly displays your content, at any time you can delete or remove your content using the deletion or removal method within our Site. If you have questions about how to remove your content, or you need assistance, you can contact us here. Although we offer deletion capability, you should be aware that your removal of your content may not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information posted through the Site, especially if it has been shared by others. Also, there may be circumstances in which the law does not require or allow removal even if requested.
The consent that you provide for the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data will remain valid until such time it is being withdrawn by you. You may withdraw consent and request us to stop using and/or disclosing your personal data for any or all of the purposes listed above by submitting your request via email to our Data Protection Officer at the contact details provided below.
Upon receipt of your written request to withdraw your consent, we may require reasonable time (depending on the complexity of the request and its impact on our relationship with you) for your request to be processed and for us to notify you of the consequences of us acceding to the same, including any legal consequences which may affect your rights and liabilities to us. In general, we shall seek to process your request within ten (10) business days of receiving it. Whilst we respect your decision to withdraw your consent, please note that depending on the nature and scope of your request, we may not be in a position to continue providing our good services to you and we shall, in such circumstances, notify you before completing the processing of your request. Should you decide to cancel your withdrawal of consent, please inform us in writing in the manner described in clause 8 above.
Please note that withdrawing consent does not affect our right to continue to collect, use and disclose personal data where such collection, use and disclose without consent is permitted or required under applicable laws.
Access to and correction of personal data
If you wish to make (a) an access request for access to a copy of the personal data which we hold about you or information about the ways in which we use or disclose your personal data, or (b) a correction request to correct or update any of your personal data which we hold about you, you may submit your request via email to our Data Protection Officer at the contact details provided below.
We will respond to your request as soon as reasonably possible. Should we not be able to respond to your request within thirty (30) days after receiving your request, we will inform you in writing within thirty (30) days of the time by which we will be able to respond to your request. If we are unable to provide you with any personal data or to make a correction requested by you, we shall generally inform you of the reasons why we are unable to do so (except where we are not required to do so under GPDR).
Accuracy of personal data
We generally rely on personal data provided by you (or your authorised representative). In order to ensure that your personal data is current, complete and accurate, please update us if there are changes to your personal data by informing our Data Protection Officer via email at the contact details provided below.
Data protection officer
You may contact our Data Protection Officer if you have any enquiries or feedback on our personal data protection policies and procedures, or if you wish to make any request, in the following manner:
To contact our DPO, please email: [email protected] or via our helpdesk: support.photovibrance.io attention Data Protection Officer.
This Notice applies in conjunction with any other notices, contractual clauses and consent clauses that apply in relation to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by us.
We may revise this Notice from time to time without any prior notice. You may determine if any such revision has taken place by referring to the date on which this Notice was last updated. Your continued use of our services constitutes your acknowledgement and acceptance of such changes.
Effective date: 19th Feb 2021
Last updated: 19th Feb 2021